Anodic Bonding Glass (SD2)
The thermal expansion characteristics are matched with silicon single crystal. Therefore, anodic bonding with little distortion can be performed over a wide temperature range.
- Matching thermal expansion characteristics with silicon single crystal
By selecting the glass composition of aluminosilicate type (SiO2-Al2O3-Na2O type), thermal expansion was matched with silicon single crystal over wide temperature range.
- Easy anodic bonding
The volume resistivity is reduced by adding a small amount of Na, and it has become glass composition that can perform strong bonding even at temperatures of 400 °C or lower.
- Stable quality
The variation in the thermal expansion characteristics between the production lots is very small and stable.
- Good to process
It can be etched with low concentration hydrofluoric acid aqueous solution, and the etched surface becomes mirror surface.
Example of Application
- 1) Semiconductor pressure sensor substrate
- 2) Acceleration sensor substrate
- 3) Nozzle part of ink jet printer
- 4) Glass for micromachining bonding
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||X10-7/℃||32||30～300 ºC (thermal expansion meter)|
|X10-7/℃||33||30～350 ºC (thermal expansion meter)|
|X10-7/℃||34||30～400 ºC (thermal expansion meter)|
|X10-7/℃||35||30～450 ºC (thermal expansion meter)|
|X10-7/℃||36||30～500 ºC (thermal expansion meter)|
|Sag Point (Ts)||ºC||785|
|Modulus of Rigidity||GPa||35|
|Dielectric Loss||(tanδ)||0.010||20 ºC 1MHz|
|(tanδ)||0.019||100 ºC 1MHz|
|200 ºC 1MHz|
|Dielectric Coefficient||6||20 ºC 1MHz|
|7||100 ºC 1MHz|
|7||200 ºC 1MHz|
|Volume Resistivity||X1012Ω・m||4.1||20 ºC DC500V 1 minute|
|X1010Ω・m||0.4||100 ºC DC500V 1 minute|
|X107Ω・m||3.8||200 ºC DC500V 1 minute|
- Indicate in weight reduction mg/cm2 per unit area when polished glass sample of 43.7 mm diameter (30cm2 on both sides) and 5mm in thickness was immersed in well stirred 80 °C 30% HNO3 aqueous solution for 50 hours.
- Indicate in weight reduction mg/cm2 per unit area when polished glass sample of 43.7mm diameter (30cm2 on both sides) and 5mm in thickness was immersed in well-stirred 80 °C. H2SO4: HNO3: H2O = 1:1:1 aqueous solution for 50 hours.
- Indicate in weight reduction mg/cm2 per unit area when polished glass sample of 43.7mm diameter (30cm2 on both sides) and 5mm in thickness was immersed in well-stirred 50 °C. 0.00N NaOH aqueous solution for 15 hours.